Share your story with readers of Massnonprofit News
We invite you to share new approaches that are enabling your Massachusetts nonprofit to:
- Get more done with the same or fewer resources, or
- Better achieve your organization's goals, or
- Attract more donors
Here's how to proceed:
1) Write up your story in about 700 words (in a Word doc), highlighting: We'll edit and publish selected stories that will be read by thousands of people working inand providing funding tononprofits.
2) Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What you are doing that is new and what motivated the change.
- What you were doing before.
- What it took to implement the change, e.g., new staff, research, training, new software or other systems, etc.
- Approximate cost to implement the change.
- How you may have measured the impact to date and what you expect the impact to be over time.
- Background on your nonprofit: very brief history, annual operating budget, full-time and part-time employees.